MAGIC ALBERT X TANTRA DANCER GELDING
2 year old Chestnut Colt
Sire: MAGIC ALBERT Dam: TANTRA DANCER
Trainer's Name: ADAM DURRANT
- VERY EXCITED TO OFFER SHARES IN THIS OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL.
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL BALANCED GELDING
- DEAD RINGER FOR HIS FATHER MAGIC ALBERT
- MAGIC ALBERT HAS SIRED 22 STAKESWINNERS INCLUDING THREE GROUP 1 WINNERS
- SIRED HORSES SUCH AS ILOVETHISCITY AND ALBER THE FAT.
- MAGIC ALBERT HAS THROWN GOOD WESTERN AUSTRALIAN HORSES SUCH AS “ RON’S CALL”
- DAM WAS A STAKESWINNER BY HIDEYOSHI WHO HAS ALREADY THROWN THREE WINNERS.
- ATHLETIC GELDING WITH A STRONG HINDQUARTER DEEP GIRTH AND STRONG SHOULDER
- Magic Albert has been a terrific stallion over many years his progeny have excelled over sprinting to a middle distance. The Mother was a stakes winner and won from 1200 metres to 1650 metres showing her versatility. The mare also had a bit of stamina running second in the Belmont Oaks over 2000 metres.
“WELL BALANCED COLT , WHO IS A NATURAL TWO YEAR OLD TYPE, GREAT SIZE ABOUT HIM”
ADAM DURRANT LEADING TRAINER
“Delighted to purchase this beautiful colt he is all class and oozes QUALITY!!”
James Christie (Electra Bloodstock)
Shares in the Syndicate are available in 10% 7% 5% and 3% allotments:
$6600 (inc. GST) (10%)
$ 4620(inc. GST) (7%)
$ 3300 (inc. GST) (5%)
$1980(inc. GST) (3%)
Each share price includes the cost of purchase, transportation from the place of sale, Insurance paid to 20THof Feburary 2019 vet and scoping fees, licence and selection fees, advertising and marketing, PDS preparation and admin fees and ALL FEES PAID UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST2018 (“Application Monies”)
In addition to the Application Monies paid by each owner, monthly fees are also payable by Owners from 1 August 2017, which includes all pre training, training, agistment , transport , chiropractic, dentistry and Farrier ALL COSTS other than REGISTRATION and FEATURE RACE NOMINATIONS The FEES ARE set at:
$375 (inc. GST) per 10% share per month payable in advance
$262.50 (inc. GST) per 7% share per month payable in advance
$187.50 (inc. GST) per 5% share per month payable in advance
$112.50(inc. GST) per 3% share per month payable in advance